The Women of Reform Judaism of BETC offers opportunities to play an active role in the Temple community while:
- Socializing and networking with women of all ages
- Attending a variety of educational and fun programs throughout the year
- Providing gifts for our B'nai Mitzvah and college students
- Serving our congregation in a number of ways, including:
- Providing the Yom Kippur break-fast, hosting the Community Seder, and creating and participating in the Sisterhood Shabbat
- Hosting onegs on the weeks there are no b'nai mitzvah
- Operating the Judaica Shop
- Making financial contributions
- Providing representation of BETC women on the Board of Trustees
As an affiliate of Women of Reform Judaism of North America, we are part of a network representing more than 65,000 women in over 500 women's groups in North America and around the world. Two of our members serve on the Board of WRJ North America, and one sits on the executive committee.
This year's annual Sisterhood Shabbat service will be on Friday, March 23, 2018.